This comprehensive map of Western Australia has been compiled to give you an overview of where the Golden Quest Discovery Trail is located and how it fits in with other drive trails and tourist attractions within the state.
Please remember, the information contained within this site does not substitute the Golden Quest Discovery Trail Guide Book. Please purchase a copy of the Guide Book before attempting the Trail.
To make use of the interactive WA Map, you will need to download the free Flash Player.
- Use the zoom buttons to increase or decrease map size.
- Click and hold to drag the map in any direction.
- Click the reset map button to restore the map to its original size and position.
- If trail panel has check box, click to reveal self drive trail location.
- If trail panel has arrow, click to visit associated external website.
- Towns within the Golden Quest Trail can be clicked on to show services & attrations in the area.
Tourism Connection Links
- Tourism WA
- Australia's Golden Outback
- Goldfields Tourism Network
- Australia's North West
- Outback Way
- Central Australian Tourism
- Flinders Ranges and Outback South Australia
- Western Australia's Northern Goldfields
- Museum of the Goldfields
- Kalgoorlie-Boulder Pure Gold Visitor Centre
- Leonora Gwalia Historical Museum
- Leonora Loop Trails
- Golden Pipeline Heritage Trail
- Gascoyne Murchison Pathways
- Granite Woodlands Discovery Trail
- Laverton Outback Gallery
- Eagle Petroleum
- Nullarbor Links - The World's Longest Golf Course
- Tourism Council WA